Want to win an ALL EXPENSES PAID trip to experience the iconic Rubicon Trail?
The Trail Forged 2019 Rubicon Trail Experience, presented in association with Jeepers Jamboree, Inc, is giving you an opportunity to do just that!
What exactly are we covering for you?
- Flights from any major airport in the contiguous 48 states (USA) to Sacramento, CA…and back home again!
- All transportation to and from Sacramento International Airport (SMF), lodging (tenting, this is an outdoor adventure!), and food will be provided.
- Entry into the 67th running of THE Granddaddy Rubicon Trail event, the Jeepers Jamboree.
- Ride along with the Trail Forged crew for 4 days of majestic Sierra Nevada Mountains adventure on the most legendary Jeep trail in the world!
- We’re bringing enough camping equipment for a small army, that means you don’t need to worry about a tent, sleeping mats or bags, cookware, food, you name it. Bring enough clothing and personal items, we’ve got the rest!
That’s pretty awesome, right?… There’s more. You also get:
- 1 year membership to the AirMedCare Network, America’s largest air medical membership program covering 38 states and over 320 locations. Accidents can happen, we’ve got you covered for not only this one trip, but anywhere the network covers, for one whole year!
- The “Golden Ticket!” That’s right, we’re a metal fabrication business, that means we’re going to mail you a badass metal plaque so you can hang up and show off to all your friends!
- Commemorative photo: I’ve been to the Rubicon and have the photo to prove it! The winner will receive a framed photo of themselves with the Trail Forged crew, rigs, and iconic Rubicon Trail scenery to remember this once in a lifetime trip!
Ways to enter:
There are many ways to enter, the more you do the more chances you have to WIN!
- Buy anything from our shop. Every $275 in your cart (excluding taxes, shipping, and swag items) gives you 2 chances to win!
- Buy our Trail Forged Ultimate Swag Pack – $75: 1 chance to win!
- Buy our classic Trail Forged 12″ decal in white or black – $20: 1 chance to win!
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube; share the sweepstakes post, and tag a friend in the comments: 1 chance to win!
- Please email us verification and contact info so we make sure we can get a hold of you! Support@trailforged.com
- Send us a postcard or letter: 1 chance to win! Mail to:
- Trail Forged, 5685 Redwood Dr, Suite A, Rohnert Park, CA 94928
- Must include the words “Trail Forged 2019 Rubicon Trail Experience” and your name, address, phone number, and email.
- Must be written legibly, and received on or before Wednesday, June 12th, 2019.
Note: Options 1,2, and 3 you can take advantage of an unlimited number of times! Options 4 and 5 are limited to one per entrant.
The sweepstakes closes Wednesday, June 12th, 2019 at 11:59 PM PT. The winner will be randomly selected Friday, June 14th in a live streamed broadcast. Broadcast will be on our Facebook Page Here
The winner will also be personally notified Friday, June 14th, and is required to respond by 11:59 AM Pacific Time Monday, June 17th or forfeit his/her winning spot. If a new drawing is required, this will be performed the afternoon of Monday, June 17th, also broadcast live.
- Lodging and food will be provided from time of arrival at Sacramento International Airport (SMF)
- Wednesday, July 24, 2019:
- Early flight from nearest major airport to SMF
- Transportation to Georgetown, CA will be provided
- Check in at the Jeepers Jamboree office
- Hang out with the Trail Forged crew in the afternoon/evening
- Thursday, July 25
- Depart Georgetown bright and early for the Rubicon!
- We will run the majority of the trail from Loon Lake all the way to the Rubicon Springs
- Set up camp in Rubicon Springs
- Friday, July 26
- Chill, explore, eat good food, float in the river
- Saturday, July 27
- Vendor Show in Rubicon Springs, more chill
- Sunday, July 28
- We climb out the infamous Cadillac Hill and exit the trail through the Lake Tahoe side
- Transportation back to SMF will be provided
Take a sneak peak into the 2017 Jeepers Jamboree in the cool video our friends at Nitto Tire made:
All entrants must meet the following qualifications:
- Age 18 years or older.
- Current resident of the USA.
- Note on residency, Trail Forged only agrees to cover flight expenses for residents of the contiguous 48 states. Hawaiian and Alaskan residents may need to cover additional flight expenses.
- Must be in good physical and mental health. You will be in a remote, wild area of the California Sierra Nevada mountains with limited or no access to communications or medical facilities. It is your responsibility to be prepared and accommodate your personal needs.
- No diet restrictions. Most meals will be supplied by Jeepers Jamboree, Inc, and there is no allowance or guarantee of special or nonstandard food preparation.
- Food and environmental allergens are outside of our control. Please be aware and prepared.
- Be prepared for the conditions. You will be at elevation (up to 7,000 feet) in usually warm, sunny weather. There is also always the chance of hot, cold, or other inclement weather.
Obligations of winner:
The winner shall be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility, a liability/publicity release, and the Jeepers Jamboree agreement and release form, and return all documents to Trail Forged within seven (7) days or an alternative winner shall be selected by a drawing from all remaining tickets and shall be drawn by the Trail Forged President. The drawing of an alternative winning ticket under these circumstances shall be witnessed by
no fewer than two (2) witnesses.
It is the responsibility of the winner to provide all personal items for the duration of the experience, to include: clothing and footware, hygiene items, supplements and medications, etc.
There shall be no illegal drugs, firearms, fireworks, sirens or pets.
Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Trail Forged and/or their designees to use the
winner’s name, city and state of residence, photograph, testimonial or other likeness and/or prize information or personal exposition (and/or any edited portion thereof) for promotional, advertising and/or publicity purposes in any media, now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without compensation or notice to, or further consent of, the winner to the greatest extent permitted by law.
Disclaimers, limitations on liability, and legal compliance:
The Sweepstakes shall be staged in compliance with all applicable federal, state and local
laws; Trail Forged shall not have any responsibility or liability whatsoever for any property loss, damage, personal injury, or death, in connection with the prize.
No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win this Sweepstakes. There will be no substitution or cash equivalent. Prize is transferable, given the transferred to party meets all requirements. Every entry is weighted equally. The Sweepstakes shall be void where prohibited or restricted by law. Must be 18 years or older, and resident of the USA to enter.