Trail Forged Policies
Here at Trail Forged we strive to ensure you are 100% satisfied with every aspect of your experience with us. If for any reason you do wish to return an order, our policies are below.
- All returns are to be initiated within 30 days of receiving your product. Please contact us to begin this process and receive a return authorization number.
- Products must be in like-new condition, unused, having not been installed modified or damaged in any way.
- All products are subject to a 15% inspection and restocking fee.
- Buyer is responsible for shipping of product both directions.
Most of our tube products carry a lifetime warranty on them.
- Warranty extends to breakage or bending of the links only. Thread damage and damage to powder coating is not covered under warranty.
- Flex joints, bushings, heims, and other wearable items are not covered under warranty.
- Warranty is voided if vehicle is used in any competition or race, or if parts are modified in any way, or installed or used improperly (your tie rod is not a recovery point!!).
We want to thank you for your interest in Trail Forged. We welcome any inquiries and questions you may have.
Feel free to email us at email@example.com
Sean M Inglesby, President