Looking to build your own steering kit? Here’s everything you need to put together your very own 3/4″ Heim based heavy duty steering kit. We have hardware options listed depending on your application, or choose none if you have your own.
(2) 54″ Lengths of 1.5″ OD 0.250 Wall DOM tube
(2) 3/4″ LH Heavy Wall Hex Tube Inserts
(2) 3/4″ RH Heavy Wall Hex Tube Inserts
(2) 3/4″ x 3/4″ Chromoly Heim Joints for Drag Link
(2) 3/4″ x 5/8″ Chromoly Heim Joints for Tie Rod
(2) 3/4″ LH Jam Nuts
(2) 3/4″ RH Jam Nuts
(4) Misalignment spacers (2″ mounting width)
Hardware Options – 5/8-18 Fine Thread Grade 8(These are suggestions, please confirm lengths will work before ordering):
- Option (A) Single arm knuckles: (1) 3″ bolt, (1) 4″ bolt, (1) 5″ bolt, 10 washers, and 3 lock nuts
- Option (B) WJ/JK Style and other double arm passenger knuckles: (2) 4″ bolts, (2) 3″ bolts, 12 washers, 3 lock nuts
- May require clearancing of other parts or bending tube.
- We do not warranty any DIY products
- Should only be assembled and installed by a professional
There are no reviews yet.