THE Toughest Steering for your Rig
No compromises, just the beef
- 14 times stronger than stock!!!
- Ultra durable powder coating – Black and Silver Vein
- CAD Designed, tested on the toughest trails in the US
- Proudly built in Roanoke, Virginia
- Unwavering quality, if you’re not satisfied, neither are we!
|Parts Included||HD Drag Link & Tie Rod|
Chromoly heat treated heims, teflon lined for longevity
All necessary hardware, 5/8" Grade 8 fine thread, all metal lock nuts
|Lift Range||- Standard Kit: 2-6" lift (4.5-6" we recommend Magnum upgrade)|
- Standard Kit +Magnum: 2-7" Lift
- High Lift Kit: 6.5+" lift * - we are the only company to make this option for higher lifts!
- High Lift + Magnum: * The sky is the limit!
|Axle Fitment||Stock Dana 30 and Dana 44 (TJ/LJ Rubicon) axles on models listed below|
Fits HD diff covers, sway tabs, clears trackbar bolt... unlike many basic kits others sell!
|Wheel Fitment||4" Backspace on 15's, less is required on larger wheels (numerically larger number)|
|Magnum Upgrade||Magnum Heim +2" more adjustment length for more strength and greater lift height range|
|Steering Stabilizer||Steering stabilizer bracket required to mount a stabilizer to the larger tie rod|
|Special Install Tools||5/8" Bridge Reamer - easiest way to drill your knuckles out for install (drill bit can be used but is a pain in the ass)|
|Installation||Hex ends for easy adjustment/tightening of jam nuts|
Read Instructions Here
|Build Material||1.5" OD, 1/4" Wall Medium Carbon Tube, compare to a 1.5" solid mild steel rod, we are stronger AND 55% lighter!|
|Maintenance||Spray periodically with a Teflon based dry lube like Triflow|
- *High lift kit note…. the drag link is notably longer than our standard kit…. you will need to be at over 6.5″ of EFFECTIVE steering lift height. AKA if you are at 8″ lift with a 3″ drop pitman arm, your steering is effectively at 5″ of lift and should go with the standard drag link plus magnum heim. If you are at 10″ with a 3″ drop pitman, you are net 7″ lift and the high lift is the correct choice.
Industry First high lift drag link option!! Most kits on the market CANNOT safely adjust out far enough for more lift, our kit can!
High Lift Drag Link compared to the standard one…. more adjustment length, more droop travel for taller rigs… We’re the only company to offer this!
- ZJ models (namely 1998) have a greater chance of different drag link length setup and often require a longer drag link adjustment. We suggest going the magnum Heim route to ensure long enough adjustment range. We are still working on comparing parts to figure out why the 98 models seem to be having this adjustment difference.
|Jeep||TJ Wrangler||1997 - 2006|
|Jeep||LJ Wrangler Unlimited||2004 - 2006|
|Jeep||ZJ Grand Cherokee||1993 - 1998|
|Jeep||XJ Cherokee||1984 - 2001|
|Jeep||MJ Grand Cherokee||1986 - 1992|
Replaces OEM: 52005743 52087647 52087674 52005743 52005743AC 52087674 52005739 52005740 52005741 52006592 6C2Z3281B 6C2Z3281D E0TZ3281A E0TZ3281B E2TZ3281A E5TZ3281A E7TZ3281C F1TZ3281B ZZL032366, ZZL132376 52037994 52037996