Heavy duty crossover style steering kit for XJ/MJ, ZJ, and TJ/LJ* models with the factory Dana 30 and 44 front ends.
Our high grade carbon steel steering links are the strongest on the market, stronger even than low grade solid steel kits available, and far stronger and harder than the standard DOM used elsewhere. Our 1.5″ OD 0.250″ wall tube is the ultimate in strength without adding unnecessary weight.
- (1) Heavy duty adjustable drag link
- (1) Heavy duty adjustable tie rod
- Comes standard powder coated, or select bare steel for a discount
- (4) Premium heat treated chromoly, teflon lined heim joints
- Grade 8 hardware mounting kit
- Detailed instructions
- Optional stabilizer bracket with 1/2″ mounting hole (bracket also powder coated unless you choose bare kit)
- Optional bridge reamer to ease install (a standard bit can work, but we do recommend using a bridge reamer for a faster, easier process)
Quite simply the best engineered and fabricated heim joint based crossover steering kit on the market.
- 1.5″ Carbon Steel tube is stronger than the 1.5″ solid low grade steel used by others, and far exceeds the strength of the standard DOM tube commonly used.
- We are the FIRST (and currently only) company to add additional plug/rosette welds to our assembly which drastically strengthens the entire link.
- Fully threaded hexagonal inserts for maximum strength and ease of adjustment.
- Clears sway links, HD diff cover, trackbar bolt, etc. No sacrificing anything to fit this!
- Mount UTK (under the knuckle) or OTK (over the knuckle). OTK should be accompanied by trackbar relocation.
We have such confidence in the strength and durability we warranty the links against bending or breaking… for LIFE.
- Bare kits ship very quickly, usually within a few days. Powder coating may take up to 2 weeks longer, though we try to keep that time down much shorter than that.
- We have confirmed fitment on 15″ wheels with 4″ backspacing. We cannot confirm clearance on wheels with more backspacing.
*TJ/LJ models may require a drop pitman arm for proper clearance.