Heavy duty crossover style steering kit for XJ/MJ, ZJ, and TJ/LJ* models with the factory Dana 30 and 44 front ends.
Our high grade carbon steel steering links are the strongest on the market, stronger even than low grade solid steel kits available, and far stronger and harder than the standard DOM used elsewhere. Our 1.5″ OD 0.250″ wall tube is the ultimate in strength without adding unnecessary weight.
- (1) Heavy duty adjustable drag link
- (1) Heavy duty adjustable tie rod
- Comes standard powder coated, or select bare steel for a discount
- (4) Premium heat treated chromoly, teflon lined heim joints
- Grade 8 hardware mounting kit
- Detailed instructions
- Optional stabilizer bracket with 1/2″ mounting hole (bare or powder coated, your choice)
- Optional bridge reamer to ease install (a standard bit can work, but we do recommend using a bridge reamer for a faster, easier process)
Quite simply the best engineered and fabricated heim joint based crossover steering kit on the market.
- 1.5″ Carbon Steel tube is stronger than the 1.5″ solid low grade steel used by others, and far exceeds the strength of the standard DOM tube commonly used.
- Fully threaded hexagonal inserts for maximum strength and ease of adjustment.
- High clearance version is STANDARD! Clears sway links, HD diff cover, trackbar bolt, etc. No sacrificing anything to fit this!
- Mount UTK (under the knuckle) or OTK (over the knuckle). OTK should be accompanied by trackbar relocation.
- Industry first (and only!) High Lift option available, allowing over 4 inches more droop travel before bind, and longer to allow installation on tall lifts with proper thread engagement of the joints. For Jeeps over 6.5″ of lift (except those with custom flatter geometry like OTA trackbars with modified steering).
We have such confidence in the strength and durability we warranty the links against bending or breaking… for LIFE.
- LIFT: Our standard drag link is suited for 2-6″ lifts on XJ/MJ/TJ/LJ/ZJ. For lifts taller than this, please choose our tall lift drag link. Proper thread engagement is critical for safe/strong operation.
- We have confirmed fitment on 15″ wheels with 4″ backspacing. We cannot confirm clearance on wheels with more backspacing.
- Bare kits ship quickly, usually within a week of ordering. Powder coating, if not in stock, may take up to 3 weeks, though we try to keep that time down much shorter than that. If you have a time sensitive need, please contact us to inquire about current inventory.
*TJ/LJ models may require a drop pitman arm for proper clearance.