The LAST drag link you’ll ever need? CHECK!
Trail Forged is proud to announce THE largest, strongest, trail tested TOUGH JK drag link on the market. In fact, we’re so confident in it’s strength we warranty the tie rod AND the end forgings FOR LIFE. That’s right, you manage to bend or break one, send us a photo and we’ll ship you a replacement….at no charge.
Fits all 07-18 JK and JKU, both with the Dana 30, and Rubicon Dana 44 front axle. Can even be installed with stock 17″ wheels and zero lift*!
But why run a Trail Forged 2.5 Ton Tie Rod? Well….
- Massive 1.75″ 1026 Carbon Steel tube
- Almost absurd 1 1/4″ threads on the forged, heat treated tie rod ends
- JK specific taper means zero reaming or modification of your knuckles and pitman arm required!
- Special serrated locking washers prevent loose jam nuts
- Wrench flats for easy tightening
- And finally….the tie rod ends use removable cartridges….why you ask?
- Easily removable and replaceable if one wears out…far cheaper than replacing an entire tie rod end
- Once aligned…you can replace a cartridge and NEVER have to get it aligned again!
- Various tapers available…. someone already reamed your knuckles out to a GM size? Or a straight through 3/4″ hole? No problem, we have cartridges for that.
* Can be mounted in stock 17″ wheels in under the knuckle configuration only. Over the knuckle (drag link flip) requires 4.75″ backspace 17″ wheels or larger/more backspace.
I had to have this monster to match the massive Tie Rod… Glad I do as it’s held up well to my 7,000lb beast with it’s heavy Dynatrac axles, Hutchinson wheels and 37’s.