Why Trail Forged HD?
- Firms up suspension and steering feel, eliminating any looseness or death wobble you feel from your old trackbar
- 100% bolt in, zero modifications required
- Massive 1.5″ x 0.25 carbon steel tube, precision manufactured in the USA!
- Ultra durable primed and powder coated bar, with zinc coated adjustable end
- Totally maintenance free, self lubricating Trail Forged Better Bushings™ for ultimate flex and comfort combined
- Zero bind throughout entire travel range, you don’t need to torque the bolts down at ride height, and you won’t rip the bushings apart with lots of suspension travel!
- Fits from stock height up to 7″ lift (4″ and taller we suggest a trackbar relocation bracket and drag link flip)
- Works with the factory Dana 30 and Dana 44 Rubicon axle, and trackbar relocation brackets
- Maximum clearance for factory or aftermarket differentials and HD diff covers, even on low lift vehicles or long travel suspensions
- Even clears the PSC Big Bore box at low lifts!
- You can reuse your original hardware. If you choose to upgrade to our Grade 8 hardware package, you MAY need to slightly enlarge your bracket holes to 9/16″. The factory holes usually have enough slop to accommodate the slightly larger bolt, but that is not always the case. Get a 9/16″ drill bit here.