The same core package as our best selling JK Wrangler HD Steering Kit with one big, core difference:
Designed to be FULLY mounted OTK (over the knuckle)!! That means both the drag link, AND tie rod are flipped on top of the knuckles. This is an industry first, and only, fully OTK steering kit for your JK Wrangler.
- (1) Heavy duty adjustable drag link
- (1) Heavy duty adjustable tie rod
- Comes standard powder coated, or select bare steel for a discount
- (4) Massive 7/8″ Premium heat treated chromoly, teflon lined heim joints with jam nuts
- Massive 3/4″ Grade 8 hardware
- Proprietary Patent Pending mounting system
- Optional stabilizer bracket with 1/2″ mounting hole (bracket also powder coated unless you choose bare kit)
- Optional reamer kit for best installation practices (installation requires drilling/reaming knuckles and pitman arm)
Quite simply the best trail oriented steering solution for your JK, hands down.
- Fits all ’07-’18 JK Wranglers (2 and 4 door), with both the Dana 30 and Dana 44 axle, with lifts up to 6.5″
- 1.5″ OD 0.25″ wall Carbon Steel tube is stronger than out of the box 4130 Chromoly tube, standard DOM tube used by others, and stronger even than 1.5″ standard grade solid steel bar!
- We are the very first to have designed a kit that retains your factory knuckles yet moves your steering links up 2.5 inches. That’s higher even (by more than 1″) than aftermarket high steer knuckles, at less than half the cost of an HD steering and knuckles package! Not to mention far less labor.
- Fully threaded hexagonal inserts for maximum strength and ease of adjustment.
- Clears sway bar links, HD diff cover, coil buckets, etc. No sacrificing anything to fit this!
- OTK mounting gives you ultimate clearance and flat suspension geometry when paired with an OTA trackbar system.
We have such confidence in the strength and durability we warranty the links against bending or breaking… for LIFE.
- We have confirmed fitment on 17″ wheels with 5.45″ backspacing (17×8.5 ET +18). We cannot confirm clearance on wheels with less (numerically higher) backspacing or smaller diameter.
- Installing this kit without relocating the track bar mounting point may result in bump steer.
- If you wish to retain your steering stabilizer, you will have to relocate it; most track bar brackets can accommodate this.
- Installation requires reaming your knuckles and pitman arm out to two different sizes. We offer a (2) ream kit to accomplish this if you do not have access to your own. While we do suggest using reams, some have successfully used standard drill bits (3/4″ and 51/64″), your results may vary.
- Heims are much stronger than tie rod ends, but are not directly greasable so we recommend spraying them with lubricant on a regular maintenance schedule to increase their lifespan.
- Some may notice some slight additional noise over fast rough trails, this is normal as the joints freely move through their range of motion.
- Production lead time is typically 2 weeks. Our products are made by hand at our shop in Virginia. We take pride in our craftsmanship and want to ensure you receive the best possible product. Please message us before ordering if you need a product by a specific date.