Great option for rigs that see mostly trail use, but want a serious upgrade in steering strength.
Mounted in your stock UTK (under the knuckle) location, or flip the drag link OTK and pair with an OTA Trackbar kit.
- (1) Heavy duty adjustable drag link
- (1) Heavy duty adjustable tie rod
- Comes standard powder coated
- (4) Massive 7/8″ Premium heat treated chromoly, teflon lined heim joints with jam nuts
- Massive 3/4″ Grade 8 hardware
- Optional stabilizer bracket with 1/2″ mounting hole (bracket also powder coated)
- Optional reamer for best installation practices (installation requires drilling/reaming knuckles and pitman arm)
Simple, super strong, trail worthy steering kit.
- Fits all ’07-’18 JK Wranglers (2 and 4 door), with both the Dana 30 and Dana 44 axle, with lifts up to 6.5″
- 1.5″ OD 0.25″ wall Carbon Steel tube is stronger than out of the box 4130 Chromoly tube, standard DOM tube used by others, and stronger even than 1.5″ standard grade solid steel bar!
- Can be mounted fully in the stock under the knuckle location, or flip the drag link over the knuckle.
- Fully threaded hexagonal inserts for maximum strength and ease of adjustment.
- Clears sway bar links, HD diff cover, coil buckets, etc. No sacrificing anything to fit this!
We have such confidence in the strength and durability we warranty the links against bending or breaking… for LIFE.
- We have confirmed fitment on 17″ wheels with 5.45″ backspacing (17×8.5 ET +18). We cannot confirm clearance on wheels with less (numerically higher) backspacing or smaller diameter.
- Installing this kit in the OTK location, without relocating the track bar mounting point, may result in bump steer.
- Installation requires reaming your knuckles and pitman arm out to 3/4″. We offer a reamer to accomplish this if you do not have access to your own. While we do suggest using reams, some have successfully used standard drill bits, your results may vary.
- Heims are much stronger than tie rod ends, but are not directly greasable so we recommend spraying them with lubricant on a regular maintenance schedule to increase their lifespan.
- Some may notice some slight additional noise over fast rough trails, this is normal as the joints freely move through their range of motion.
- Production lead time is typically 2 weeks. Our products are made by hand at our shop in Virginia. We take pride in our craftsmanship and want to ensure you receive the best possible product. Please message us before ordering if you need a product by a specific date.
There are no reviews yet.