OTA (Over the Axle) track bar and bracket system designed to compliment our HD OTK (Over the Knuckle) steering kit or a drag link flip. Your choice of weld on or bolt on axle bracket that raises your track bar mount approximately 3″, and an ultra strong 1.5″ Carbon Steel track bar built using a genuine Currie Johnny Joint combined with a Synergy Mfg Dual Durometer flex rubber bushing at the opposite end.
Our ultra strong 1.5″ Carbon Steel tube exceeds even 1.5″ solid mild steel and off the shelf 4130 Chromoly tube. This is without a doubt the strongest track bar system on the market. This package perfectly matches our HD OTK steering kit for super flat steering angles and ideal handling and geometry.
- High clearance HD adjustable track bar made of 1.5″ OD 0.25″ wall Carbon Steel Tube
- New axle side track bar bracket
- Weld on bracket for ultimate strength, or
- Synergy MFG bolt on bracket for ease of install (includes all hardware and comes powder coated)
- Massive 9/16″ Grade 8 fine thread mounting hardware for both ends replace that undersized 14mm factory hardware
- Standard powder coated track bar (choose bare in options for a discount)
- Optional front axle lower control arm skids (requires welding)
The best, and last, track bar you’ll ever buy for your JK.
Why choose our OTA track bar and bracket:
- Works with lift heights from 3″ to 6.5″.
- 1.5″ OD 0.25″ wall high tensile Carbon Steel tube makes this the strongest track bar, period. And lighter than 1.25″ solid steel to boot.
- Genuine Currie Johnny Joint at the axle (where it should be for multi-plane flex) for legendary strength, longevity, and up to 40 degrees misalignment.
- Synergy Mfg Dual Durometer rubber bushing at the frame side provides far superior vibration resistance and longevity when compared to polyurethane bushings, and can handle flex unlike factory rubber bushings.
- 9/16″ fine thread Grade 8 hardware increases mounting strength to eliminate death wobble and hole wallowing caused by weak undersized bolts.
- Perfect geometry when paired with our OTK steering kit for zero bump steer and far less axle walk (left-right movement).
- Provides mounting location for steering stabilizer, moving it up out of harm’s way.
We have such confidence in the strength and durability we warranty the track bar against bending or breaking… for LIFE.
- Production kits will begin shipping 1-15.
- 3″ minimum lift height, and minimum of 2.75″ Bump stop extensions highly recommended.
- Installing this kit without a drag link flip or our OTK steering kit may result in bump steer. If you do not have a drag link flip or our steering kit in place, we offer that as well as a complete OTK steering and OTA track bar relocation package here.
- Weld on style bracket requires removal of old axle side track bar bracket and welding on new bracket.