The first, and only, complete front end system for OTK/OTA steering and track bar for your JK. Looking to get that tie rod and steering stabilizer up out of harms way? Want flatter geometry and fix bump steer and death wobble? Want much stronger parts? This will do it all.
There isn’t another package out there that is as well engineered and built as this…
- Fits all ’07-’17 JK Wranglers (2 and 4 door), with both the Dana 30 and Dana 44 axle, with lifts up to 6.5″
- Raises the roll center on your Jeep, which translates to significantly better handling and ride.
- Extremely strong steering and trackbar links and ends, no more bending, breaking, or flexing these parts!
- We are the very first to have designed a kit that retains your factory knuckles yet moves your steering links up 2.5 inches. That’s higher even (by more than 1″) than aftermarket high steer knuckles, at less than half the cost of an HD steering and knuckles package! Not to mention far less labor.
- Fully adjustable steering and trackbar.
We have such confidence in the strength and durability we warranty the links and track bar against bending or breaking… for LIFE.
- We have confirmed fitment on 17″ wheels with 5.45″ backspacing (17×8.5 ET +18). We cannot confirm clearance on wheels with less (numerically higher) backspacing or smaller diameter.
- 3″ minimum lift height, and minimum of 2.75″ Bump stop extensions highly recommended.
- Installation requires reaming your knuckles and pitman arm out to two different sizes. We offer a (2) ream kit to accomplish this if you do not have access to your own. While we do suggest using reams, some have successfully used standard drill bits (3/4″ and 51/64″), your results may vary.
- Heims are much stronger than tie rod ends, but are not directly greasable so we recommend spraying them with lubricant on a regular maintenance schedule to increase their lifespan.
- Weld on style bracket requires removal of old axle side track bar bracket and welding on new bracket.
- Some may notice some slight additional noise over fast rough trails, this is normal as the joints freely move through their range of motion.
- Production lead time is typically 2 weeks. Our products are made by hand at our shop in Northern California. We take pride in our craftsmanship and want to ensure you receive the best possible product. Please message us before ordering if you need a product by a specific date.