Replacement bushings for any Trail Forged product that came equipped with a press fit Trail Forged Better Bushing™ or for your own fabrication projects!
- 22 or 30 degrees of total misalignment (lower control arm bushings are 30 degrees)
- Self centering
- ZERO maintenance required!
- Superior NVH dampening (noise, vibration, and harshness) for good road manners
- Teflon lined inner bushing ring prevents gapping when flexing and allows center sleeve to spin without bind. This means you can safely torque bushing bolts down even when not at ride height!
- Enough radial “flex” to allow 4 link + trackbar suspension systems to flex to high levels without binding
|Part Number||Description||Applications||Mount Width||Bolt Size||Sleeve Part Number|
|TFBB-01||Track Bar||All Trail Forged track bars||1.6″||9/16″ / 14mm||TFBBSL-01|
|TFBB-02||Lower Control Arms||All Trail Forged short and long lower control arms||2.625″||9/16″ / 14mm||TFBBSL-02|
|TFBB-03||Rear Upper Control Arm||Trail Forged TJ/ZJ Rear upper control arms w/ 10mm bolt||2.0″||10mm||TFBBSL-03|
|TFBB-04||Rear Upper Control Arm||Trail Forged TJ/ZJ Rear upper control arms w/ 1/2″ bolt||2.0″||1/2″||TFBBSL-04|
|TFBB-05||Rear Upper Control Arm||Trail Forged JK Rear upper control arms||2.36″||9/16″ / 14mm||TFBBSL-05|
- When replacing, be sure to press ONLY on the outer bushing sleeve and not anywhere else. You may damage the bushing otherwise.
- If your product was originally shipped bare steel, the bushing fit is metal on metal. We suggest using some lubricant when pressing new bushing in to reduce any galling or dragging of metal. Powder coated kits do not typically have this issue.
- Be sure to center up the bushing in the sleeve to ensure equal misalignment each direction!
- USE A PRESS! These can take from 5-15 TONS of force to press in and out, please use a hydraulic press and do not try to hammer these out or use a vice or anything else.
- DO NOT heat the new bushings! This includes powder coat ovens, pressing in a bushing on a hot or freshly welded sleeve, etc.