The same road cruising, trail crushing technology that goes into our torture tested long arms is now available in bolt on Adjustable Short Arms! That’s right, we’re pleased to announce The Trail Forged Ultimate Adjustable Short Arms for WJ.
Wondering what level, or tier, or letter of the alphabet control arms to get? Stop! We don’t use components not ultimately suited for this purpose to make our arms. You won’t find heims, polyurethane bushings, or knockoff flex joints here. You want the absolute best for your rig, so that’s what we’ve made for you!
THE best option out there, hands down. Here’s why:
- Unbreakable warranty, if you can break one…we replace it! ¹
- Adjustable from zero lift to 6.5″
- Various hardware options available in “Upgrade Your Arms Here”
- Lower Control Arms
- Super strong 2″ diameter, .25″ thick 1026 carbon steel
- High clearance bend for maximum droop travel
- Genuine Currie Johnny Joint at body end
- Trail Forged’s Better Bushing™ at axle end
- Supreme flex
- No service required
- Smooth, quiet ride
- Self-centering keeps them oriented the right way
- Hex end for easy tightening of jam nut
- Includes steel spacers that can be bolted in, or welded in for added strength or to repair a damaged bolt hole
- Please ensure proper thread engagement!
- Select “Upgrade Your Arms Here” for more ways to beef up your suspension!
- Production lead time is typically 2 weeks. Our products are made by hand at our shop in Northern California. We take pride in our craftsmanship and want to ensure you receive the best possible product. Please message us before ordering if you need a product by a specific date.
- ¹ Collisions and improper installation may void warranty