Heavy duty steering kit for WJ Grand Cherokees with the factory Dana 30 front end. This can be mounted in UTK (under the knuckle) or OTK (over the knuckle) configurations and comes standard with a high clearance tie rod which means you can keep your sway bar links and coil buckets intact, as well as clear HD diff covers!
We use beefy 1.5″ OD 0.250″ wall high carbon tubing, high quality hex tube inserts for easy adjustment, grade 8 hardware, and the best heat treated chromoly heim joints with a teflon liner for a stronger, longer lasting kit.
- (1) Heavy duty adjustable drag link
- (1) Heavy duty adjustable tie rod
- Comes standard powder coated, or select bare steel for a discount
- (4) Premium heat treated chromoly, teflon lined heim joints
- Grade 8 hardware mounting kit
- Detailed instructions
- Optional stabilizer bracket with 1/2″ mounting hole (bracket also powder coated unless you choose bare kit)
- Optional bridge reamer to ease install (a standard bit can work, but we do recommend using a bridge reamer for a faster, easier process)
Quite simply the best engineered and fabricated heim joint based crossover steering kit on the market.
- 1.5″ Carbon Steel tube is stronger than the 1.5″ solid low grade steel used by others, and far exceeds the strength of the standard DOM tube commonly used.
- We are the FIRST (and currently only) company to add additional plug/rosette welds to our assembly which drastically strengthens the entire link.
- Fully threaded hexagonal inserts for maximum strength and ease of adjustment.
- Clears sway links, HD diff cover, coil buckets, etc. No sacrificing anything to fit this!
- Mount UTK (under the knuckle) or OTK (over the knuckle). OTK should be accompanied by our trackbar and bracket.
We have such confidence in the strength and durability we warranty the links against bending or breaking… for LIFE.
- Bare kits ship quickly, usually within a week of ordering. Powder coating may take up to 2 to 3 weeks longer, though we try to keep that time down much shorter than that.
- We have confirmed fitment on 17″ wheels with 4.75″ backspacing. We cannot confirm clearance on wheels with more backspacing or smaller diameter.