DIY format, which requires welding to assemble.
Tired of the hideous underbite appearance of the front of your DubJay? Bashed your factory rad support a few too many times on rocks, maybe even damaged your radiator in the process? Want nearly two full inches of additional clearance? Or just want the most badass AND functional radiator support on the market? Look no further, we got you covered with the ONLY radiator support replacement to give you massive increases in clearance AND strength.
- Just shy of 2″ of additional front end clearance, the highest and tightest rad support available
- 3/16″ CNC cut, precision press broken and welded boxed steel construction make this the strongest radiator support and protection on the market
- Fully bolt in, literally cut off your weak factory support and bolt this in utilizing existing holes in your frame
- Comes will all necessary hardware to mount up, 2x 7/16″ fine thread Grade 8 bolts per side
- Clears all factory components – no modification of sway bar or mounting, fan shrouds, anything
- Designed to work as a standalone product, with factory or aftermarket bumpers (see fitment notes below). Or pair it with our fully modular, customizable bumper solution for the best in clearance, design, strength, and style.
- When paired with our winch bumper systems, you get THE STRONGEST front end mounting system available for recovery and winching, with this radiator support adding FIVE additional bolting locations to your winch bumper!
- Does not restrict or detract from your Jeep’s cooling ability AT ALL!
- Ships bare steel
We offer this radiator support currently in DIY form, which ships as pre-cut, flat plate that you can bend by hand and weld together (no bending/forming tools required!).
Fitment Notes (READ):
- We do not guarantee fitment of this support with all aftermarket bumpers due to possible variance in their mounting configurations. Do inquire with us if you have an aftermarket bumper or recovery points that may restrict mounting.
- You cannot use OE overland style tow hooks with this product due to mounting interference
- You will need access to the 2 holes used by OEM tow hooks in the front of the frame rails, and will need to put our mounting plates inside the rails, any aftermarket of modifications that interfere may not allow proper mounting without modification.
In stock items usually ship within a few days, if we are out of stock this may be up to 2 weeks. We take pride in our craftsmanship and want to ensure you receive the best possible product. Please message us before ordering if you need a product by a specific date.
Jeremy price –
Wow, what an awesome piece! It’s beefy, tough, rugged and just as beautiful as it is strong. This is so easy to do, 2 cuts and 4 bolts. The best part is that everything lines up perfectly. Will be a return customer
Very happy with this purchase. I’m sure this will end my radiator replacement issues (currently on my 4th radiator). I was able to modify this fairly easily to work with a competitor’s hidden winch mount and another competitor’s modular shackle mount. I look forward to installing other Trail Forged components.
Amazing fit and is one tough upgrade to replace the weak factory radiator support. The DIY version is straight forward to bend and easy enough to weld up if you have access to a welder. Very happy with the finished result. Will be recommending this part to anyone that is looking for the ultimate in radiator protection.
Todd R. (verified owner) –
This thing is a beast! As an engineer, I well appreciate the thought and effort that goes into Trail Forged products. Well designed, well made, and I am NOT worried about my radiator getting bashed anymore. Definitely worth the money!
DIY version, easy to bend and weld. Very solid and will definitely protect the radiator. Will be ordering bumpers next.
Halston (verified owner) –
I have little fabrication and welding experience but this radiator support replacement was super easy to put together, just a few bends and welding and it bolted right on. It looks great and I’m excited to see it with the bumper and wings in the future.
Dan Quinn (verified owner) –
Just received my DIY rad support. I have to say very happy with it just out of the box! Super beefy very clean cuts, well thought out and simple. Can’t wait to get it installed!
jbri64 (verified owner) –
Got the DIY kit , was pleasantly pleased with the kit. Easy to bend and weld up. Bolted up perfectly no issues. The protection that it gives the radiator is great. Would highly recommend.
Benjamin ONeal (verified owner) –
Excellent product! Used this to replace my damaged factory support and it is a beast. The heavy 3/16” metal and boxed design is sure to take any abuse thrown at it. After helping to install mine -my friend is ready to order 1 for his WJ.