NOTE: Due to an impending move of our shop location, we have had to temporarily stop manufacturing plate steel products. We are looking at having these available again in January and apologize for the inconvenience!
The first fully modular, customizable bumper solution for WJ Grand Cherokees. We offer several different wing variations so you can customize the look and clearance of your WJ to suit your build! Please note this product only includes the stubby bumper and your choice of outer wings. It does not include the radiator support replacement.
- Precision CNC cut
- Bolt-in ready (ships bare steel) or DIY style for you to weld together
- Designed with ultimate approach angles in mind
- Optional (2) Pod Light cutouts and mounting slots (fits most standard size pods, some extra large or nonstandard shape pods may not fit)
- Integrates with our Radiator Support Replacement for supreme strength (sold separately)
- Includes (2) frame mounting brackets and (2) reinforcements per side, and all necessary Grade 8 hardware
- Includes winch plate reinforcement bracket and (2) hood latch reinforcements
- Picks up SIX factory bolt holes per side along approx 12″ of frame, including factory skid bolts and sway bar bolts – undoubtedly THE strongest WJ mounting solution on the market
- The highest clearance full width WJ bumper available
- Even the high clearance version leaves your header panel supported, so don’t worry about headlights flopping around after cutting out important factory structure!
- Includes super strong 3/4″ plate D-Ring recovery tabs
- Proudly hand built in the USA
- Modular, bolt together design can be customized, expanded, or modified at will without having to replace the entire bumper
- Wing style options:
- Mid clearance wings w/ d-ring tabs (minor sheet metal trimming, relocate horns)
- High clearance wings w/ d-ring tabs (more sheet metal trimming, relocate horns)
- Custom wide wings for Bushwacker flares (these are a special order item, contact us if you are interested)
Super high and tight design
- Carefully engineered to hug factory exterior lines, the big giant park bench style bumpers are no longer your only option!
- Designed for maximum clearance in front of your tires, even the mid wings net significant gains over stock and trimmed bumpers, and even higher than most of the factory sheetmetal.
- If you are adding wings to an existing Trail Forged stubby bumper that you DIY assembled yourself, we strongly recommend you DIY your wings to ensure you can line them up with the body on your Jeep. We build our bumpers and wings in house on a precision jig, and any slight variance in DIY assembly could effect alignment.
- If you already have our bumper AND D-Ring tabs, you can choose to not purchase new tabs and use your existing ones. If you select bolt in, but remove the d ring tabs because you already have a set, you will need to weld the assembled wings to your existing tabs.
- Mid height wings require some trimming and possible horn relocation. High wings require more trimming, and we suggest some minor stitch welding of the factory sheet metal under the bumper for ultimate strength.
- Bumper center section does require minor trimming inside the frame rail openings to mount, and requires removing center sheet metal section to install winch.
- Production lead time can be up to 4 weeks. Our products are made by hand at our shop in Northern California. We take pride in our craftsmanship and want to ensure you receive the best possible product. Please message us before ordering if you need a product by a specific date.