Now available in both UTK and OTK configurations!
The only complete WJ 1 Ton Tie Rod End kit, capable of installing UTK or OTK (tie rod & drag link flip) on the market. One ton tie rod ends, high strength carbon steel tube, powder coated, and ready for endless miles of road and trail abuse.
Our ultra strong 1.5″ OD 0.250″ wall carbon steel tubing is stronger even than 1.5″ solid mild steel, off the shelf 4130 chromoly tube, and miles beyond the undersized factory steering components. We use only high quality hex tube inserts for easy adjustment and offset one ton tie rod ends for maximum clearance and strength.
- (1) Heavy duty adjustable drag link
- (1) Heavy duty adjustable tie rod
- Comes standard powder coated, or select bare steel for a discount
- One ton tie rod ends for ultimate strength and years of death wobble free performance
- Complete mounting hardware kit
- Detailed instructions
- Optional stabilizer bracket with 1/2″ mounting hole (bracket also powder coated unless you choose bare kit)
- Optional one ton tapered reamer if you don’t already have one (required to ream knuckles and pitman arm to one ton size)
Quite simply the best engineered and fabricated WJ One Ton steering package on the market today.
This kit can be flipped from UTK to OTK with a few simple parts! OTK Flip kit is available here
- 1.5″ Carbon Steel tube is stronger even than 1.5″ solid low grade steel, and far exceeds the strength of the standard DOM tube commonly used.
- Fully threaded hexagonal inserts for maximum strength and ease of adjustment.
- Clears sway links, HD diff cover, coil buckets, etc. (Very slight contact on bottom of driver coil bucket is possible. If so we recommend removing just enough material to clear, usually about 1/4″ off the bottom lip).
- Install in stock UTK location, or pair with our OTA (over the axle) trackbar and bracket for ultra flat steering geometry, zero bump steer, and maximum clearance.
- Near perpendicular drag link works with wide range of lift heights (0-8.5″ confirmed).
We have such confidence in the strength and durability we warranty the links against bending or breaking… for LIFE.
- We do our best to keep kits in stock. If we are out of stock, bare kits ship usually within a week of ordering, and powder coating may take up to 2 weeks longer, though we try to keep that time down much shorter than that. If you have a time sensitive need, please text us first about current inventory at (707)387-0074.
- We have confirmed fitment on 17″ wheels with 4.75″ backspacing. Smaller diameter wheels will need more backspacing (4″ on 16s, 3.5 on 15s).