This is the bracket only that comes with our WJ Over The Axle Track Bar System and with our WJ Ultimate Steering System.
- Works with lifts from 3″ to well over 10″
- Helps eliminate death wobble and loose steering by upgrading to massive 9/16″ Grade 8 hardware.
- Perfect geometry when paired with our OTK steering kits (heim or TRE) for zero bump steer and far less axle walk (left-right movement).
- Provides perfect mounting location for steering stabilizer utilizing generic tabs or re-purposing the factory stabilizer bracket by cutting and relocating.
Your current aftermarket adjustable track bar WILL NOT work with this bracket!!!!! The bracket moves the position of the track bar, requiring a change to length AND bends!
Why go OTA vs drop the chassis side?
- Raising axle side improves roll over stability for on and off road driving… lowering the chassis harms this
- Increased differential clearance vs harming that by lowering chassis side
- 3-6.5″ Bracket
- Cancels bump steer best between these lift heights. Still FAR better than stock above 7″ of lift, but not as optimized.
- If you have a 6.5″ lift but a very heavy rig (bumpers, armor, winch, lots of gear) and don’t plan to go higher, choose this option
- If you have a 6.5″ lift but a very light rig, or may go higher, choose this option
- Cancels bump steer best on really tall lifts. May not clear frame rail at full compression with 3-4″ lifts.
- If you are lower than 7″ now but plan to move up in the near future, you can select the taller bracket. Bump steer will be much improved over other setups, just not as zeroed out as it will be once lifted taller.
- This kit does require either our WJ HD steering kit or One Ton TRE kit for proper clearance and no bump steer. Some other tie rod flip kits may work, but we cannot guarantee clearance.
- The 7″+ bracket does move the swaybar link mount up on the passenger side only. Most adjustable links or quick disconnects have enough adjustability to accommodate a longer driver side link length. In some cases, though, this may require modification of your sway bar link setup.
- Low lifts (3″) should be running a 2″ or more bump stop extension. Notching the pinch seam under the frame slightly can also be done to make room for full uptravel.
- This bracket is NOT designed to handle the additional forces of a hydraulic assist ram. If you plan to run hydro assist, we suggest adding additional bracing or gusset for strength.
There are no reviews yet.