The best, and last, trackbar you’ll ever buy for your WJ.
Carefully engineered to provide a zero bump steer, superior handling setup that perfectly matches either of our WJ OTK steering kits for the absolute best in clearance, strength, handling, and longevity. Replaces your trackbar and moves your axle bracket location up over 3″ to level out your front end steering and handling geometry.
- HD Adjustable track bar made of 1.5″ OD 0.250 Wall Carbon Steel Tube
- 2 Piece axle side relocation bracket made of 1/4″ steel (comes bare and requires welding)
- Massive 9/16″ Grade 8 fine thread mounting hardware for both ends (drilling required at frame end)
- Standard powder coated trackbar (choose bare in options for discount)
Why choose our OTA track bar and bracket:
- Works with lifts from 3″ to well over 6.5″
- The only solution that makes your Jeep handle better, not worse, by raising roll center. No more wobble or lean!
- 1.5″ high tensile Carbon Steel tube makes this the strongest trackbar, period. And lighter than 1.25″ solid steel to boot.
- Genuine Currie Johnny Joint at axle end for legendary strength, longevity, and up to 40 degrees misalignment.
- Synergy Dual Durometer bushing at the chassis for ultimate flex and durability, without sacrificing smooth ride.
- Helps eliminate death wobble and loose steering by upgrading to massive 9/16″ Grade 8 hardware.
- Perfect geometry when paired with our OTK steering kits (heim or TRE) for zero bump steer and far less axle walk (left-right movement).
- Provides perfect mounting location for steering stabilizer utilizing generic tabs or re-purposing the factory stabilizer bracket by cutting and relocating.
We have such confidence in the strength and durability we warranty the track bar against bending or breaking… for LIFE.
- Ships within a few days if in stock, otherwise powder coating may add up to 5-10 days.
- This kit does require either our WJ HD steering kit or One Ton TRE kit for proper clearance and no bump steer. Some other tie rod flip kits may work, but we cannot guarantee clearance.