Are you ready for THE WJ Grand Cherokee rear suspension upgrade?
Why Trail Forged rear 4 link?
- Engineered effectiveness
- Superior geometry over A-Arm “long arm” kits
- Longer links equals flatter links (for an even more drastic option, check out our supreme long travel version)
- Works on super low lifts (still room to spare with 2″ bump extension and/or 10″ shock, which equals a 32″ tire fully stuffed to the fender)
- Simple and strong 3 piece crossmember
- Ties left and right frame rails together and adds rigidity and strength to your chassis
- ALL 4 links are mounted on the fixed outer brackets of the crossmember, meaning no dropping axles when you need to service anything
- All the hardware is accessible from below, no going elbows deep into the tunnel to reach anything!
- Allows for easy expansion to our full link kit with belly skid, mounting provisions already provided!
- Frame brace/gusset included to add extreme amounts of strength along the frame rail to tie the rear crossmember in when run without the full kit. Does not interfere when adding side rails when expanding out to the full long arm kit later.
- Links: We got the beef:
- Fully adjustable for axle position and pinion angle
- Custom lengths available for additional stretch (do it right and don’t rely on super long threaded adjusters, you’ll just bend them!)
- 2″ square structural tube lowers, .25″ thick provide significantly more bending resistance than equivalent round tube!
- 1.5″ x 0.25″ uppers with high clearance bends to allow installs on low lifts
- Bushings: The best bushings/joints on the market….period
- Genuine Currie Johnny Joint at one end of all 4 links. By far THE longest lasting flex joint out there, and doesn’t require disassembly and re-torquing…ever! And as an added bonus, we customize the joints to allow access to the grease fittings on top, not below where they are vulnerable to damage.
- Trail Forged’s Better Bushing™ at the other end, THE supreme solution for NVH (Noise, vibration, harshness) isolation, while allowing extreme flex and longevity, all with ZERO service required.
- All hardware included is top quality Grade 8 yellow zinc coated, and we use all metal top-lock nuts that aren’t effected by heat, chemicals, etc like nylocks are.
- Bolt on rear axle bracket works for both stock rear axle applications, and can be welded on to trusses, or bolted through trusses that retain the stock 3 bolt pattern. Bracket comes with new mounting hardware and super trick double locking washers to ensure they don’t vibrate loose or back out.
And to make it all even better:
- Designed to be easily expanded to our full front to rear crossmember, links, and skid system at any time! The ONLY front and rear 4 link system on the market, not to mention the only one with a rail to rail flat belly skid.
The stats speak for themselves, order NOW and get the best performing WJ link system on your rig!
We have tested this on lifts as low as 3″, while it may work lower than this, the limit is up travel/bump travel and we cannot confirm clearance in your specific application. Bump stop extensions may solve this issue on even lower lifts.
Exhaust modification is required, the simplest method is to do a turndown immediately after the crossmember, which has a cutout for exhaust pipe passage.
Production lead time can be up to 4 weeks. Our products are made by hand at our shop in Northern California. We take pride in our craftsmanship and want to ensure you receive the best possible product. Please message us before ordering if you need a product by a specific date.