The first, and only complete front end system for OTK/OTA steering and track bar for your WJ. Looking to get that tie rod and steering stabilizer up out of harms way? Want flatter geometry and fix bump steer and death wobble? Want much stronger, longer lasting parts? This will do it all.
- Your choice of either our HD Heim Steering or One Ton TRE Steering systems
- Our complete OTA Track Bar and bracket system
There isn’t another package out there that is as well engineered and built as this…
- 1.5″ Carbon Steel tie rod, drag link, and track bar for ridiculous matched strength across the entire front end
- Fixes the notorious WJ wobble by raising roll center rather than making it worse by lowering it like a track bar drop bracket
- Tightens up steering looseness that can occur from weak, worn, and undersized components
- Retains full steering angle, full clearance of sway bar and links, and full bump compression on lifts even as low as 3″!
- Moves vulnerable steering components up out of harms way (and seriously strengthens them in case you still find a way to hit em!)
- Premium quality parts and superior metals mean you get a top tier result…no cheap poly bushings or knockoff joints
- Works with lifts from 3″ to well over 10″
- The only solution that makes your Jeep handle better, not worse, by raising roll center. No more wobble or lean!
- Genuine Currie Johnny Joint at axle end for legendary strength, longevity, and up to 40 degrees misalignment.
- Trail Forged’s Better Bushing™ at body end
- Supreme flex
- No service required
- Smooth, quiet ride
- Self-centering keeps them oriented the right way
- Helps eliminate death wobble and loose steering by upgrading to massive 9/16″ Grade 8 hardware.
- Perfect geometry for zero bump steer and far less axle walk (left-right movement).
Trackbar Bracket Height
- 3-6.5″ Bracket
- Cancels bump steer best between these lift heights. Still FAR better than stock above 7″ of lift, but not as optimized.
- Cancels bump steer best on really tall lifts. May not clear frame rail at full compression with 3-4″ lifts.
- If you are lower than 7″ now but plan to move up in the near future, you can select the taller bracket. Bump steer will be much improved over other setups, just not as zeroed out as it will be once lifted taller.
We have such confidence in the strength and durability we warranty the links and track bar against bending or breaking… for LIFE.
- Bare kits ship quickly, usually within a week of ordering. Powder coating may take up to 2 to 3 weeks longer, though we try to keep that time down much shorter than that.
- We have confirmed fitment on 17″ wheels with 4.75″ backspacing. We cannot confirm clearance on wheels with more backspacing or smaller diameter.
- The 7″+ bracket does move the swaybar link mount up on the passenger side only. Most adjustable links or quick disconnects have enough adjustability to accommodate a longer driver side link length. In some cases, though, this may require modification of your sway bar link setup.